Photoshopped By Walraven
Recipe for Slime
Time required: 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon Borax powder
- 4 oz or ½ cup of Elmer’s white glue and water
1. Pour the glue into bowl. If you have a big bottle of glue, you want 4 oz or ½ cup of glue.
2. Fill the empty glue bottle with water and stir it into the glue (or add ½ cup of water).
3. If desired, add food coloring. Otherwise, the slime will be an opaque white, which is nice.
4. In a separate bowl, mix one cup (240 ml) of water with 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of borax powder.
5. Slowly stir the glue mixture into the bowl of borax solution.
6. Place the slime that forms into your hand and knead until feels dry. (Don’t worry about the excess water remaining in the bowl.)
7. The more the slime is played with, the firmer and less sticky it will become.
8. Store in a zip-lock bag in the fridge (otherwise it will develop mold).
- Don’t eat the slime, it isn’t particularly toxic, but not good for you either.
- Slime cleans up pretty easily. remove dried slime after soaking in water.